Apply For...

Permits and Applications

A Records Request                                 - Building Permits

Liquor Licenses                                      - Water/Sewer Tap Application

A Virginia Christensen Grant                 -  Gym Events, Private Events, Parades, or Special Events

-Park Rental Application                           - Water/Sewer Tap Application for Deep Creek Water and Sanitation District

-Mobile Retail Food Permit                       - Land Use Application



Employment Opportunities

- Public Works Part- Time Position Application & Job Description

- Clerk & Treasurer Application, Description, Ad