City of Creede, A Colorado Town
We are a statutory town located in Southwest Colorado at the headwaters of the Rio Grande River. Creede is the county seat and the only incorporated town in Mineral County. Town Hall is located at 2223 North Main Street, at the base of Creede's iconic cliffs.
Our mission is to provide citizens of Creede with high quality services while striving to protect our heritage and promote our cultural and economic well-being.
This website is intended to promote access to information to government documents, services, and news. Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions!
COVID-19 Info & Holiday Decoration Contest
- COVID-19 UPDATES
Due to COVID-19, City meetings are now handled remotely. The public is still able to attend from the comfort of their phone or computer! Click HERE to find out how.
- Holiday Decoration Contest and Rules!
City of Creede- Mission & Vision
Mission Statement: To provide and maintain infrastructure, facilities, community, environment, and services that ensure the health, safety, welfare, and quality of life for both residents, and visitors by balancing planning and freedom in order to maintain, and continue the authentic, historic community that is Creede.
- To make Creede a sustainable place for year round families by emphasizing key areas of our community
- Operating, repairing, upgrading, and maintaining quality infrastructure.
- Supporting staff in customer service, and daily operations
- Having an informed electorate, and general public with both modern, and old-fashioned correspondence
- Highlighting and supporting key community, and economic drivers
- Fostering both a business, and community friendly environment, while still applying our "Mission Statement"
- Having open and cooperative relations with both local, and area governments