ASYST - PAYA
- eBilling provides both convenience and cost savings to our city.
- All eBill recipients will be able to view their utility bill at a secure web server with an account number and PIN.
- Allows bill recipients that have an email address to automatically be sent an email notification that a new eBill has arrived.
- eBills can be printed and stored physically by the recipient or can be downloaded as a PDF file and stored digitally onto recipient's computer.
- Saves on Ink & Paper.
- No Lost Invoices.
- No Mail Delay.
- PDF File Format.
- Search & print previous invoices.
- Pay invoices with a credit card using Paya from eBill.
Online Payments can be made by credit card or bank debit. Credit card payments are now accepted at the Virginia Christensen Multi-use Facility.
All credit card and bank debit purchases incur a small fee (approximately $1.00/transaction).