If you are in need of ADA assistance please contact Josie at 719-658-2276 extension #2.


Liquor Licenses



Please contact the Town Clerk's office if you have any questions.

Applications should be dropped off in person or into the mail.

Please note that liquor license related payments to the Colorado Department of Revenue cannot be remitted online at this time and must be received with your application.

Creede Resource Guide for Alcoholic Beverage Service at Events

State of Colorado Liquor & Tobacco Enforcement Division